Tickets can be bought:
At the museum's ticket office on the day of your visit.
The tickets available for each day start at 9:30 am at the ticket office on a first-come, first-served basis. During peak periods, such as holidays or vacation periods, we recommend getting tickets at the ticket office during the first opening hours.
In advance through online site of the Banco Santander.
Information about buying in advance:
- In the purchase process, you you will be given a locator number. When you and arrive at the museum, you should go directly to the information counter in the lobby of the main building (you do not have to go through the ticket office building). When you present the locator you will be given a ticket with the exact entrance time to the Neocave.
- Free tickets and price reductions are not given in advance purchase. Tickets must be acquired for everyone who is going to visit the museum, regardless of their age.
- No returns or exchanges are permitted.
- Because they are free, tickets for Saturday afternoon and Sunday can only be acquired at the museum ticket office.
- If you would like to take part in one of the organised activities, consult the programme when redeeming your tickets.