The Ministry of Culture is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the website:
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 , due to the exceptions and lack of compliance in the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018
- On some pages of text content is presented to the user does not have an alternative text meets the same purpose [requirement number 22.214.171.124 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 textual content is not].
- Some videos recorded does not have alternatives based on text or audio alternative [requirement number 126.96.36.199 rule Only UNE-EN 301549:2022 audio or video only].
- Some videos recorded may not contain subtitles [requirement number 188.8.131.52 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 subtitles (recorded)].
- In some pages information, structure and relations cannot be determined by software [number 184.108.40.206 requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 Information and Foreign].
- In some forms the input fields do not have identified their purpose. [requirement number 220.127.116.11 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 Identification of the purpose of the entry].
- There might be some elements of interaction inaccessible through the keyboard. [requirement number 18.104.22.168 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 Keyboard].
- There are some pages components with automatic movement did not have an element to pause. [requirement number 22.214.171.124 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 Pause, stop, hide].
- There are links whose purpose it is not sufficiently clear [requirement number 126.96.36.199 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 purpose of links (in context)].
- In some pages there are changes in language without identifying number 188.8.131.52 requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 language of the parties].
- In a timely manner could be something wrong with the entry into something/form that do not meet the criteria for identifying errors [requirement number 184.108.40.206 rule 301549:2022 UNE-EN errors].
- In a timely manner could be something wrong with the entry into any form of field/not notifies the user the suggestion to resolve it. [requirement number 220.127.116.11 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 Suggestion to errors].
- There are some incorrect use of the title attribute in elements iframe [requirement number 18.104.22.168 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 name, role, value].
- Documents may exist with images that do not have adequate alternative textual 10.1.1.1 number [requirement of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 textual content is not].
- There may be documents that lack structure as they are not labelled [requirement number 10.1.3.1 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 Information and foreign].
- There may be that do not have documents of title [requirement number 10.2.4.2 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2019 Entitled of document].
- There may be in the documents that identifies the main language [requirement number 10.3.1.1 de la norma UNE-EN 301549:2022 language of the page].
- In a timely manner any video that does not have controls to enable or disable the subtitles [requirement number 7.3 of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022-user controls for subtitles and audiodescripción].
- Disproportionate burden
- Content outside the scope of the applicable legislation
- There may be documents in PDF or other formats or multimedia content which do not fully comply with accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was prepared on 28 July 2023.
The method used to draft this statement was an assessment by a third-party member of the World Wide Web Consortium W3C.
Last revision of the declaration: 28 July 2023.
Feedback and contact information
You can send messages regarding the accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, such as:
- Reporting any non-compliance by this website
- Remarking on other difficulties in accessing content
- Asking questions or offering suggestions for improvement regarding the website's accessibility.
On the following channels:
Communications will be received and processed by the Information Technology Division of the Ministry of Culture and Sport.
Requests for accessible information and complaints: In accordance with Article 12 of RD 1112/2018, these must be filed and registered according to the requirements of Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. You may begin this process using the Ministry’s Complaints, suggestions and congratulations form.
If a request for accessible information or a complaint has been rejected and the person concerned does not agree with the decision, or the reply does not meet the requirements set out in Article 12.5 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, they may initiate a complaint. A complaint may also be lodged if a reply has not been received within twenty working days.
The complaint can be submitted via the Ministry e-Office with a digital certificate, or using any of the other options specified in Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
Complaints will be received and processed by the Accessibility Unit of the Ministry of Culture.
- Have been designed following current accessibility standards and regulations, complying with Priority 2 checkpoints (AA) as defined in the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- Meet the requirements of the standard UNE-EN 301549:2022 considering the exceptions of the royal decree 1112/2018.
- They are designed to be viewed correctly on desktop devices, tablets and mobile phones for a minimum resolution of 1280 x 1024
- The markup language used is HTML5 with CSS 3 style sheets. Their accessibility has been checked using the HTML validator tool with a favourable result.
- In the event that the user accesses the portal using a browser that does not support style sheets, the structural markup enables a correct display of all the content. When selecting the style-free option, the pages will be displayed without any form of visual formatting.